C.R.A.C.K.E.R. Fest Gaming Network Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I'm coming out of the closet
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:04 pm 
Sniper
Sniper

I've decided I cannot live this lie any longer. I must come out and be honest with you all on who I really am. I don't like lying to everyone and I just want to come out and be the real me.

Yeormom has set you all up. He sent me here to post like a madman/woman and creep you (especially you, Jimmy Dean) out.
I am not a 41 year old man, I'm not a college professor, and my name is NOT T-man. I am a 20 year old female, I am a college student, I've never been to a LAN party, I don't even know what one really is. I can't understand half of the slang trash computer talk you people do. I've never played Everquest, I don't even play nintendo. And I'm not obsessed with chocolate cake.

I'm sorry Thomas (Yeormom) but I can no longer continue with this charade. I will admit though, Yeoromom and I had many great laughs while I was posting and pm'ing Jimmy Dean. I even teared up a couple times while typing I was laughing so hard.

Anyway, I thought I'd clear things up. One thing that is true, is that,
I do love you Jimmy Dean.

Post subject: hahahahahaha
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:49 am 
Sniper
Sniper

LOL, how did i not see this post earlier...

so what is happening? as i can only imagine who Thomas could put up to faking a 41yr old college professor.... who would be just insane enough to go for it... only one name comes to my mind, but i wont leak your name, maiden of the messageboards~

Post subject: LOL
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:45 pm 
Rev. of Gnomeforest Baptist

Funny when you are in on stuff and watch it from the back row, teehee. Thomas clued me in a while back after I questioned him. It was funny after that. Teehee :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 10:13 pm 
Sniper
Sniper

Whew... for a bit there, when no one posted to my coming out of the closet, I feared I had once again... Offended. Glad to hear it's all humorous.

The name you are thinking of... probably is correct, Mr. Jimmy Dean Sir. I mean, Thomas only has a few talented women in his life, and I'm not the Prin, so... yeah.

Well, finals are a pain, and I am going delirious by the day. I must run at write a 15 page paper, that is due tomorrow!

Holla back, youngin'

Post subject: Heh.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:58 pm 

Yah, indeed the tests are going to be killer. I just got confirmation on what two of my finals are going to be like.

One for World Civ II is going to have 10 specific items,such as names, places, etc. and you have to write who/what,when,where, and 5 important facts for 5 of the 10. The next part you must write a 4 page essay on a one of the listed topics.

One for US History is going to be 35-45 short essay questions.

So I have my work cut out for me this weekend, if I don't reply till Monday, you know I'm just busy ^_^