C.R.A.C.K.E.R. Fest Gaming Network Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:49 am 
Sniper
Sniper

I'd like to apologize for going off like I did; I have this problem, sometimes when I think of the world and how horrible it is turning into, and the youth of today and their mouths, direspect and cruelty, I get so angry, I just want to kick or bucket or break someones legs. So, I'm sorry Kraka, but I just have this problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:20 am 
Kikkoman
Kikkoman

Can I be first?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:38 am 
Sniper
Sniper

Post subject: m-_-m
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:44 pm 
Rev. of Gnomeforest Baptist
Rev. of Gnomeforest Baptist

Indeed, understood. I also have problem with disrectectfulness as well as gay marriage. Not disrestect intended in my previous post. I am also Christian, and didn't mean to be crude, I only use the term as a means of showing more laughter. ROFL would have worked fine, just choicy in the matter. Indeed I do apoligize again for my intrusion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:05 pm 
Sniper
Sniper

Gay marriages, eh? I think do what they wanna do. I mean they are going to be gay and together anyways, what is the difference if they are married legally or in the way that they are now? I mean they are doing ceremonies and other little rituals to be bonded together as a couple. What is the difference? ya know what I mean?

I think that if everyone would just.. stay single, be pasty pale white (except for the *whispering* black people), and be chubby. Then the world would be a great place.

Maybe we should all be more like Jimmy Dean in E-town.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:46 pm 
Kikkoman
Kikkoman

That's just going to teach our generation that it's okay to be gay...then soon it will be okay to pick out what your kids look like. You must have a bunch of gay friends t-man?

Post subject: gay marriage
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:24 pm 
Sniper
Sniper

Nah, dont let the gays do what they want to. I have a friend who speculates that if gay marriage becomes legal that in the not to distant future the benefits given out by companies to their employees will be taken away. Medical, Dental and what not, the benefits that companies dont mind given to both husband and wife, because in most cases married people are happier and healither. What will happen when gay marriage becomes legal and gay couples want the same benefits? Companies will once again have to look at how much this will benefit them. Gay couples are at a higher risk for sickness and diseases. Then companies concluded it is to costly to give benefits to gay couples.. next thing you know there is an equality of benefits suit in the supreme court and everyone looses benefits.

Gay marrige should not be an option, for this reason and many others.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:25 pm 
Sniper
Sniper

You bring a good point J-dawg. And as a christian, I am against homosexuality, I think it is a sin and morally wrong. But I guess I kinda look at it as, well, Jesus isn't going to return to earth to take His followers home to heaven until the world has gotten as bad as it can. For the world to accept homosexuality (as it pretty much, already has) to me, honestly I see it as one step closer to heaven.

Yeormom, I do have several gay friends. And the biggest thing I see that happens to them, that actually pushes them more and more to the gay lifestyle, is people cutting them out and "punishing" them for their "desicion" to be gay. I'm not called to judge them, for all sin is weighed the same. But I am called to love my neighbors/enemies/friends and family. And as long as I remain true to who I am, and live the life pleasing to God. I think I can love on my gay friends at the same time, and allow them to see the love of God through me and want to embrace that lifestyle instead of the other.

Also, I wouldn't want someone to tell me that because I choose to be... christian, I can't have the right to do something. Or because I chose to love- so and so, I can't marry them because it is unnormal. Thinking of it in that sense, it isn't fair to the homo's. Because O'many of them, don't see it as a choice, but something they are born with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:31 pm 
Kikkoman
Kikkoman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:54 pm 
Sniper
Sniper