C.R.A.C.K.E.R. Fest Gaming Network Forums
It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 2:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 325 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: MAVAV????????????????????/ (Warning: No Moderation)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:23 pm 
Teh Pope
Teh Pope

Ok, I know how to respond to this MAVAV stuff. Now what I am about to say, I?m probably gonna offend a lot of people, but that?s ok. I have my opinion, and you have yours, that?s the greatness of our country, where we can debate things such as this. But anyways, before I get too off topic. Here is what I think about MAVAV (Mothers Against Vidoegame Addiction and Violence).

WHAT KIND OF FUCKTARD SOCCER MOM ON CRACK, WHOSE SON WAS SO ?DEPRESSED? THAT HE HAD TO KILL HIMSELF OR OTHERS AND BLAME IT ON A VIDEO GAME, WOULD START SOME BULLSHIT CRACKED OUT 3RD RATE ORGANIZATION LIKE THIS????????? HONESTLY, HAVE YOU GUYS READ THE BULLSHIT THAT IS ON THIS SITE?????????? HOW THE FUCK DO YOU RELATE TOBACCO GROWTH, OR SALES, TO VIDEO GAME PRODUCITON AND SALES???????? I MEAN FUCK!!! DIDN?T AT ONE TIME IN LIFE, PARENTS TRY TO BAN ELVIS PRESLEY CUZ HIS MUSIC WAS CONSIDERED, ?NIGGER MUSIC? OF THAT DAY AND TIME? BOUNCE 15 OR 20 YEARS INTO THE FUTURE. A SIMILAR SET OF SOCCER MOMS, PROBABLY THESE STUPID BITCHES THAT ARE RUNNING THIS SITE?S MOTHERS, TRIED TO BAN KISS AND THEIR MUSIC, SIMPLY CUZ THEY DID NOT LIKE IT!!!! THEY EVEN CALL THEM Knights In Satan?s Service!!!!!!!!! E3: The Evil Entertainment Expo????D?J? VU??????? NOW THIS TYPE OF MUSIC IS CONSIDERED TAME TO WHAT IS OUT THERE!!!!

Quote:
No Work and All Play: A Story of a NYU Drop Out
EverQuest: A Threat to Society?
Massive Multiplayer Role Playing... Game or Fatal Attraction?

WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THIS???? EVERQUEST: A THREAT TO SOCIETY??? MAYBE A LITTLE MELODRAMATIC????

Quote:
Videogame Networks or Online Training Camps?

HONESTLY, THESE STUPID ASS SOCCER MOMS TRY TO DIG UP THE MOST PROPSTEROUS BULLSHIT EVER CONCIEVED BY THE HUMAN MIND TO TRY TO BAN SOMETHING THEY HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT!!!!

Quote:
L.A. Official Calls for Probe of Internet Cafes (Reuters)
"A Los Angeles city councilman has called for an investigation of violence at so-called Internet cafes, a step that could prompt a crackdown on the popular and controversial sites for PC-based games. The investigation of the cybercafes, also known as "PC bangs" or "cybercafes," came after a brawl erupted between rival groups playing in a tournament involving the online combat game "Counter Strike.""

WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THIS??????

Quote:
Most Popular Video Games in the Nation are also the Most Violent (MSNBC)
?VIDEO GAME violence is now an epidemic, and violence against women has become a black mark on the entire industry,? David Walsh, head of the National Institute on Media and the Family, said in a statement announcing the report card. ?Rewarding players for having sex with, and killing, a prostitute is a frightening example to set."

OMFG!!!!!! IT?S LIKE THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS HALF ASS ORGANIZATION ARE DIGGING UP ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF THEIR LYSOL BLEACHED DUMBASS HEADS!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Fact: Videogames have been proven to prevent the development of the proper social skills and interaction needed for a long happy and enjoyable life. Young gamers are prone to being burdened with depression and sadness all throughout their life

WHAT TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!! I HAVE ALWAYS PLAYED VIDEO GAMES, AND SO HAVE ALL OF MY FRIENDS!!!! I HAVE NEVER KILLED ANYONE. I HAVE MANY FRIENDS, I PLAY GAMES AND HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE, VIDEO GAMES DO NOT HINDER SOMEONE?S SOCIAL SKILLS, SOCIETY AT LARGE DOES AND/OR FAMILY AND/OR PEERS!!!!!

Quote:
Symptom: Child spending numerous amount of time in their bedroom and at home
This is a classic sign of a growing gaming addiction. The child spends the majority of his time at home in his bedroom, only breaking out of his ?base? for food and bathroom breaks. This behavior is commonly known as a ?gaming binge? which can last from a couple of hours, a whole night, and in some extreme circumstances, a full 24 to 48 hour gaming binge (occurring usually on weekends).
We highly recommend your child's bedroom be absent of all forms of electronic entertainment devices. This includes a home computer, and/or videogame console systems. It is best for all electronic entertainment devices be placed in a common area where a clock is present and adult supervision is available. If this is not at all possible, we recommend having your child's door remain open and be checked in on every hour. Parents should be extra cautious around the time of bedtime until morning.
Encourage your child to be more active. Arrange for your child to go over to a friends house for the afternoon, setup a gathering party at your home, or even sign up your child for an after school sport or activity

NOW LOOK AT THIS??THIS SHOWS HOW MUCH THEY REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE YOUTH OF AMERICA??..AS A I SAID BEFORE, TRYING TO DIG UP ANYTHING REMOTELY RELATING TO NOTHING, AND TIE IT TO GAMING???..IT JUST REALLY PISSES ME OFF???..IT REALLY DOES BECAUSE IT REALLY SHOWS HOW STUPID THESE PEOPLE REALLY ARE, AND HOW THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND VIDEO GAMES OF TODAY??..AND SPEAKING OF WHICH???.IF YOU, WARSON, ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN THIS BULLSHIT, WHY DO YOU POST IN A FUCKING GAMING FORUM?????? THAT RIGHT THERE MAKES YOU OUT TO BE THE BIGGEST FUCKING HYPOCRITE I HAVE EVER SEEN, SORRY, BUT I HAVE NO RESPECT OF SYMPATHY FOR HYPOCRITES, AND IT?S REALLY FUCKED UP????.NOW MAYBE I AM MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF NOTHING????.BUT THIS SORT OF SHIT PISSES ME OFF BECAUSE PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND??.IT IS IN OUR INNATE NATURE TO KILL????.CRUSADES, HOLY WARS, SPANISH INQUISITION, ETC?????VIDEO GAMES DO NOT TEACH PEOPLE HOW TO KILL?????I THINK JACK THE RIPPER, TED BUNDY, JOHN WAYNE GACY, THE NIGHT STALKER, ETC. WERE KILLING PEOPLE WAY BEFORE VIDEO GAMES CAME ALONG????..I DON?T THINK PAC MAN OR PONG TAUGHT THEM HOW TO KILL????..

[20:09] ShadowGuy: you should really lower you expectations of me

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:25 pm 
Kikkoman
Kikkoman

holy freak...I haven't even read the thing and I already feel obligated to reply. I'm moving this to General Dicussion as it is not LAN Party related though.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:28 pm 
Teh Pope
Teh Pope

oops, sorry, wasnt watching where i posted

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:30 pm 
Kikkoman
Kikkoman

Gonna format it for you too so it looks all pretty for teh frags that are gonna read it.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:32 pm 
Teh Pope
Teh Pope

ya, i have a feeling i am about to get the firing squad for this one

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:35 pm 
Quit Life

Remove the MAVAV banner from sig...

or be banned!!!!!

More power to ya shadowguy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:38 pm 
Fragger
Fragger

Don't take things so serious. K. THX. BI.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:41 pm 
Fragger
Fragger

CAPS LOCK OFF

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:43 pm 
Rev. of Gnomeforest Baptist

w00t! Soccer Moms suck @$$!!!

I sit in my room alot and it aint playing video games half time, I actually take my consoles in the living room if I want to play, preferrably because there is a big screen tv, but that is beside the point. I'm usually doing HW in my room for many hours, or learning some new part of C++ or computer function of sorts, which of course is useful to my career. So they can blow it. I'll let Warson post cuz I know what he will say but that's up to him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:48 pm 
Teh Pope
Teh Pope

how can i not take it seriously when they tell me im a retard who lives in my room, masterbate too much cuz i don't have the social skills to talk to girls, and tell me i'm too violent cuz of programs represented by pixels on a comp screeen or TV? im tired of just sitting here being pissed off about that shit......i had to say something........

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:50 pm 
Kikkoman
Kikkoman

But hey, isn't that true Shadowguy?
keke

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:50 pm 
Fragger
Fragger

it's a parody.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:53 pm 
Teh Pope
Teh Pope

a parody????

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:53 pm 

lol @ yeormom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:54 pm 
Fragger
Fragger

uh huh

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 325 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next